An energetic leader, articulate communicator, skilled in quickly engaging team members and audiences, to work collaboratively to solve problems, and to motivate team members to meet personal and organizational goals. A technologist who does not shy away from rolling my sleeves up and write code.
Senior Manager, Automation & Process Digitization
Royal Bank of Canada (2013 – 2016)
- Successfully deliver time and cost savings through the implementation of automated solutions in alignment with the organizations vision of transforming the client experience and enabling a digital bank.
- Lead the business design for strategic platform to enable end-to-end digitization and automation of documents, resulting in significant reduction and elimination in handling of paper and leveraging data / information to execute key business processes.
- Lead several cross-functional initiatives to educate and enlighten business stakeholders to develop current and future state roadmap to achieve their strategic goals to deliver simpler, faster and better solutions for employees and customers.
Portfolio Architect, Enterprise Architecture
TD Bank Financial Group (2010 – 2013)
- Successfully manage architecture, currency and roadmap for critical line-of-business applications.
- Lead, mentored and coached group of solution and domain Architects to drive business value through Enterprise and line-of-business initiatives.
- Implement and enhance standard software development tools and processes to enable developers to successfully design and ship good quality software.
Solution Architect, Group Architecture
RBC Financial Group (2007 – 2010)
- Lead the architecture design and delivery of best in class implementation of enterprise wide workflow application to drive time and cost savings with a 3-year payback. (SR&ED approved)
- Successfully delivered strategy and product roadmap for online identity verification for online account opening, including packaging and shipping a reusable Java API.
- Successfully delivered the architecture design and integration roadmap for the migration of enterprise wide procurement platform from on premise to cloud environment, including selection, evaluation and performing proof-of-concept of new cloud vendor, and implementation of new security & authentication mechanisms.
Lead Systems Architect
Pegasystems Inc. (2005 – 2007)
- Successfully lead several large-scale client engagements (across US and Canada) to design, develop, test and deploy enterprise grade solutions using Pegasystems’ Smart BPM platform.
- Lead, manage and enable customer engagements for success from inception, development, implementation and support.
- Develop, mentor and coach engagement team, including customer and partner resources.
- Conduct design and code reviews as well as assist in development and execution of test plans.
Bachelors of Commerce in Business Technology Management
Ryerson University, Toronto
Computer Programming and Analysis Diploma
Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
- TOGAF v9 Certified Architect (Certificate #61238)
- Pegasystems Certified System Architect
- Leadership: Able to apply critical and creative thinking to lead, motivate, inspire, coach and mentor others to meet high performing standards; Effective in problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Communication: Strong verbal, listening, written and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable: Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects and priorities.
- Analytical: Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex processes.
- Productivity: MS-Office, Google Docs, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, OSX, iOS, Android
- Programming: Java, C#, PHP, Python, Ruby, SQL, Perl, VB.NET, C / C++
- Database: MySQL, Mongo DB, MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2 UDB, PgSQL
- Application servers: Apache, IIS, Nginx, JBoss, Websphere, Tomcat
- Frameworks: Node, Express, Angular, JQuery
- Repositories: Git, SVN
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio, XCode, Sublime Text, Atom, and Brackets
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure